About Green Valley Cooling & Heating
Founded in 1968, we’ve been serving customers throughout the Green Valley area with expert HVAC services and air quality investigations. We have since grown from a one man operation to an experienced staff of over 30. Our office and shop are located at 645 W. Ward Lane, right in the heart of Green Valley.
Our team is the foundation of our company. With a combined total of 325 years of experience, we have the skills and knowledge to do what it takes to satisfy your HVAC and air quality needs. Many of our team members have been with us for over ten years, which is unheard of in this industry. Most of our technicians (80%) are NATE-certified, and all of our team members hold certifications from the EPA and as healthy air specialist. We’re fully committed to increasing the skills of our team, each and every day. We require all of our team members to complete over 100 hours of education and training each year.
We are licensed, bonded, and insured and have devoted significant resources to heating, cooling and indoor air quality services. We are also the only licensed Aeroseal Dealer in the Santa Cruz River Valley and the first dealer in Arizona to receive the Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer designation. Green Valley Cooling & Heating is a six time winner of the Bryant Gold Medal of Excellence, a Bryant Pinnacle Award winner and we won the 2015 Bryant Dealer of the Year Award.
Over the past five years, our company has achieved a 99.5% rating in total customer satisfaction from customer completed surveys. We were awarded the top Award for Ethics in Business by the Southern Arizona BBB twice. We’ve won the Arizona Small Business Associations Top Customer Service award for southern Arizona, as well as a two time winner of the Green Valley/Sahuarita Chamber of Commerce Large Business of the Year Award. In 2015, Tucson Electric Power awarded us Residential Contractor of the Year.
Our Vision is to be a recognized leader in the cooling and heating industry. Our goals are to provide responsive service and a high level of customer satisfaction by developing long-term relationships. We will strive to provide extraordinary customer service that exceeds our customers’ expectations.
To “WOW the customer by exceeding their expectations in everything we do.”
Green Valley Cooling & Heating is a member in good standing in the following organizations:
- Indoor Air Quality Association
- Refrigeration Service Engineers Society
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers – Tucson Chapter
- Better Business Bureau of Southern Arizona
- Alliance of Construction Trades
- Arizona Small Business Association
- Green Valley / Sahuarita Chamber of Commerce
- Bryant Women in HVAC
- Vail Chamber of Commerce
- NAWIC – National Association of Women in Construction – Tucson Chapter
- ACCA – Air Conditioning Contractors of America
- BPI – Building Performance Institute
- Women in HVACR
- NATE – North American Technician Excellence
- Tucson Electric Power – Efficient Home Program Participating Contractor
- UniSource Energy Services – Efficient Home Program Participating Contractor