Green Valley Cooling & Heating has been serving the southern Arizona community since 1968! That is over 50+ years specializing in residential HVAC system design, replacement, service, maintenance and indoor air quality. We started as a one-man operation in 1968 and we are now a woman-led organization with almost 50 team members. We are a nationally awarded company, recognized for outstanding quality, ethics and leadership. 100% of our service technicians and HVAC design consultants hold their NATE certification. We offer over 100+ hours of paid training and education to each team member, annually. Along with our commitment to education, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on everything we do.
We create long-term relationships by delivering honest, professional and timely solutions for your indoor comfort.
We maintain the highest standards of integrity & honesty in all things we do. We only work with those who share and live these values.
Our goal of customer service excellence is achieved through teamwork, experience, training & pride in our craft. Team members can rely on us to be fair in all employment practices. We maintain a culture that fosters achievement & career growth.
Customers, team members & vendors can rely on us to be fair & ethical in everything we do.
- Integrity – Choosing what is right over what is easy.
- Respect – Live by the golden rule.
- Leadership – The courage to shape a better future.
- Teamwork – Together we make THE difference.
- Commitment – Always following through.
- Professionalism – Demonstrating our core values.
Green Valley Cooling & Heating is a member in good standing in the following organizations:
- Air Advice
- Indoor Air Quality Association
- Refrigeration Service Engineers Society
- ASHRAE – American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers – Tucson Chapter
- Better Business Bureau of Southern Arizona
- Alliance of Construction Trades
- Arizona Small Business Association
- Green Valley / Sahuarita Chamber of Commerce
- Vail Chamber of Commerce
- NAWIC – National Association of Women in Construction – Tucson Chapter
- ACCA – Air Conditioning Contractors of America
- BPI – Building Performance Institute
- NATE – North American Technician Excellence
- Tucson Electric Power – Efficient Home Program Participating Contractor
- UniSource Energy Services – Efficient Home Program Participating Contractor